Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Honesty Time

1. Am I doing everything I have been called to do?

2. What key areas have been replaced on my priority list?

3. Is there something in my life that has replaced my passion for lost souls?

4. On a scale of 1-10 how well have I done with training new leaders?

5. How long has it been since I really felt that God was using me?

6. Are my borders increasing or decreasing?

7. Do I follow up on people like I should?

8. Are my messages applicable or just facts?

9. Am I offering hope in my messages?

10. Who will remember what I said a week ago?

11. If Sunday's message is the last one someone will ever hear, did I do my best to help them prepare for etnerity?

12. Do I impact people or entertain people?

13. What does Jesus think about my behavior in this season of my life?

14. Am I a servant leader or a selfish leader?

15. Am I a shepherd or a hireling?

No comments: