Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Family Life!

If there is one thing that pastors need more than anything it is a healthy family life! Sometimes we get so busy that spending time with family becomes a thing of the past. This doesn't mean that we shouldn't be busy-it just means that we must make the best of every moment with our family during those times we are busy. I personally need to work on not being so tired from business that I'm useless when I'm around my family.

My goal (with two young children) is to motivate (help) my family to serve the Lord with me, and have fun while doing it! A lot of preachers say that the family wasn't called into ministry... blah-blah-blah... Joshua said, "As for me and my house we are going to serve the Lord!"

Lord, please give me the strength and wisdom to be the Husband, Father, and Pastor that you have called me to be. Also, lead my children to the cross and give them the faith to believe in your one of a kind Son. After they trust you-give them the teaching, strength, and desire to serve you with all their heart. In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments: