Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Shack

This little hut doesn't compare to the many mansions my Jesus has prepared in Heaven! ;)
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” John 14:1-4
What would you do with a house like this? It has 103 bedrooms! For more craziness click here.

3 comments:

Alan said...

Hey, I just found your blog through the great discussion about women's roles on the M blog.

This is insane, I would never be able to wrap my mind around something so large. It would be utterly pointless to have such opulence.

I will be back to read more, I like what I see so far.

In Christ
Alan

Billy Howard said...

I wish I had the 130 million dollars to put into missions!

Alan said...

Amen!!!!